Friday 27 February 2015

Week 4 in Review

I had high hopes when I asked Room 6 about their favourite things this week.  During the past few weeks, children have told me they enjoyed playing on their scooters at school with no mention of actually doing any schoolwork. After some exciting activities, I thought, surely they will mention favourites like Dinosaur Dig and  Caterpillar Observations. However, it was not to be....these are the results I got:

I liked playing on my scooter and writing.
I liked playing in the sandpit and playground.
I liked playing in the playground and doing some writing.
I liked playing Policeman with Jack.
I liked playing Cops and Robbers on the scooter.
I liked playing with Bailey in the sandpit.
I liked playing on my scooter and playing with Blair.
I liked reading books from the library shelf.
I liked playing on my scooter and reading.
I liked playing on my scooter and going to the library.

We will see how next week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment